The School of Nutrition and Food Sciences (SNFS)
The School of Nutrition and Food Sciences (SNFS) of Queensland University (UQ) aims for excellence with comprehensive, integrated, and 21st century education in Haiti, scholarship, and areas and urban outreach mission in the rural and urban areas of Haiti. Food Science professionals train Haitian students in the quality, processing, and safety of foods for the local Haitian industry. Nutrition professional provide training in nutrition science, community nutrition, and clinical nutrition with a focus on improving health community in Haiti and well-being of Haitian citizens and rural and urban populations.
The School of Nutrition and Food Sciences is making part of Haitian Society of Nutrition Scholarly and educational programmes at the undergraduate and graduate level integrate the basic and applied sciences with outreach mission in the Haitian Community and abroa
The mission of the School of Nutrition and Food Sciences The School of Nutrition and Food Sciences of Queensland University (UQ) fulfills the land grant mission through excellence in teaching, research, and outreach mission in the rural and urban areas of Haiti, improving the health and well-being of individuals, Haitian families, and communities in the rural and urban areas of Haiti and globally in the Latin America and the Caribbean Region.
We offer an Undergraduate & a Graduate Programme
- Bachelor in Nutrition & Food Sciences
- Bachelor in Community Nutrition
- Master in Nutrition & Food Sciences
- Master in Community Nutrition
- Programme of Seminaries and Continuing Education
- To reflect the virtues taught and modeled by Jesus Christ, personally, academically and professionally
- To encourage civic education about all the rural and urban areas of Haiti
- To establish a fruitful cooperation with the Christian schools around the world.